• There is
one God, the Father , the one God of the creed of Israel
affirmed by Jesus Christ . The Father is "the only true
• There is one Lord Messiah, Jesus , who was supernaturally conceived as the Son of God (Luke 1:35), and foreordained from the foundation of the world .
• The Holy Spirit is the personal, operational presence and power of God extended through the risen Christ to believers .
• The Bible, consisting of the Hebrew canon and the Greek New Testament Scriptures, is the inspired and authoritative revelation of God .
• In the atoning, substitutionary death of Jesus, his resurrection on the third day, and his ascension to the right hand of the Father;, where he is waiting until his enemies are subdued .
• In the future visible return of Jesus Christ to raise to life the faithful dead , establish the millennial Kingdom on earth, etc. and bring about the restoration of the earth promised by the prophets ;;.
• In the regenerating power of the Gospel message about the Kingdom ;;, enabling the believer to understand divine revelation and live a life of holiness.
• In baptism by immersion upon reception of the Gospel of the Kingdom and the things concerning Jesus ;.
• In the future resurrection of the saved of all the ages to administer the renewed earth with the Messiah in the Kingdom of God ;;;;.
• In the existence of supernatural, cosmic evil headed by (the) Satan or Devil, as distinct from and in addition to human enemies and the natural evil of the human heart. Satan is the name of a wicked spirit personality, "the god of this age" ; cp. . And in the existence of demons (daimonia) as non-human personalities whom Jesus addressed and they him ;.
• In the freedom "under grace" and not "under law," inaugurated at the cross in the New Covenant, in contrast to and replacing the Mosaic covenant enacted at Sinai and;. Issues of physical circumcision and "the whole law" associated with circumcision, including calendar and food laws, are concerns of the old and not the new covenant. Compare where the temporary shadow is contrasted with the permanence and newness of Christ.
• Christians ought never to take up arms and kill their enemies and fellow believers in other nations ;;;;.
• We oppose all abortion, without exception, as the taking of human life.